Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Dry-cleaning

I went home to have a desperate shower today, and took a few bags of dry-cleaning back home with me, and hung up one of the curtains.

Tomorrow I will try to take time off during the day from work to take more dry cleaning and get the vacuum brand so I can get some bags and vacuum and put the beds and curtains back before my housemate gets home as there is an apartment inspection on Thursday.

I don't want to run into him at all unless I have someone with me.

No word from the real estate agent today. I faxed the forms late last night. I will call them in the morning and make sure they are actually going to do something with it tomorrow. There is no need to wait for another applicant when they have all my details there ready to go and I'm all ready to move in!

No comments: