Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Tired

I'm so unbelievably tired.

Day before yesterday I bought more plastic boxes and ziploc plastic bags, and have them under my desk at work ready to take home. I also bought a big magnifying glass to help find eggs on the edge of books.

I got an email from the UV light company who said there was a PayPal error that weekend and they didn't know I had paid, so they shipped it out express on Tuesday. It should arrive today or tomorrow, which will be just in time.

Tomorrow, I have to wrangle things so that I can still sleep at work tonight, and yet have a day off so I can bag everything up and send a whooooole lot of things to the drycleaners (are they even going to be able to do the huge curtains I have?) That is going to be a really long day. If I finish early I'll go sleep in the park until everyone knocks off work or something stupid.

I'll post some photos of my progress tomorrow. Right now I just want to sleep, of course I can't, because I'm at work and everyone will be in soon. I couldn't sleep last night well, because lots of people were working late. Actually I think everyone in the office thinks I'm sleeping in the office anyway. They have no idea how true that is!

No comments: