Monday, June 2, 2008

Washing

Last night I went home to do some cleaning. I found a bed bug skin on my monitor, and a live bed bug on the edge of one the books I had on my bed when I first discovered them. It was hiding right in the edge near the cover. I killed it. I bought a UV black-light from eBay to help me find more and any eggs. It should arrive in the mail this week.















I threw away lots of cardboard boxes from my room because bed bugs can hide inside them. I still have more to throw away, and I need to quickly buy some plastic boxes to replace them.

I also put things that need to be dry cleaned (my ties, and some jackets, and work shirts) into a bag and took it to work, so I can drop it at the dry cleaners. Then I did some washing at 10pm, my housemate complained because they just finished drying at 1am and that I should have done it earlier.

Well, my life doesn't revolve around other people, and I sleep all the time when he is using the washer and dryer late, and my room is closer! Anyway, I don't feel I have to justify myself to him. So fuck him. Yeah - no more passive aggressive, from here on out I'm aggressive aggressive.

It felt good to put on some hot clothes, knowing no bed bugs could survive in them! I still had to wear the same shoes and jacket though...

I still have lots and lots and lots of washing to do. And this afternoon I'll go check out a new apartment. It's a single bedroom and a few dollars more expensive than the one I'm in now. But I will check it out and see if it's nice, then I will try to move there.

It was really hard to sleep at work last night. I was really cold, and I feel like I'm going crazy.

No comments: