Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Shoes

Yesterday I dropped in some clothes to the dry-cleaners that I couldn't wash myself, and did more washing and bagging. Afterwards I put some sneakers and my suede boots into the dryer for 40 minutes - it's too bad our dryer doesn't let you set the temperature, but when they came out, the glue on my sneakers had come unstuck and they're basically ruined. I'll take them to a store to get fixed. Also there was a small crack in the rubber sole of my suede boots, and that seems to have opened up and gotten really big, too.















So: bed bugs might hide in your shoes, but think twice about using the dryer to kill them, because it can easily destroy your shoes. I didn't have a choice though. I looked up some new shoes on eBay that I really like. I will go to a store here to try some similar ones and see if they fit before I spend the money though.

Yesterday was really bad for me. I'm feeling totally overwhelmed with so much work, a lack of money, and no place to stay. It's too much stress for me to handle. I had nightmares last night. That really sucked :(

I have so much to do today - pick up my dry cleaning (which I will keep the receipt for to sue the apartment owners), lots and lots of work, and also see 4 apartments at 9am, 1pm, and 4:15pm. Then tonight I'll have to do more washing and bagging :(

No comments: